So this morning I had a bit conversation with a guy in a tour office to sort out what I can do next on my route down to Sydney and arrange what transport I can take. After a long chat and some deliberation I hurt my credit card with a grand total of $750 which includes two three interesting trips and a bus ticket that I can use to hop on and off all the way back to Sydney.
- 14th May – I take a trip on a boat out the the reef to do a bit of snorkelling with the Passions of Paradise crew. This will take in two reefs and some good time to swim and sit around planning the next bit’s of the book perhaps.
- 15-16th May – I head out of Cairns for a night and on a tour of the Rainforest near Cairns courtesy of On The Wallaby tours where I might be able to see the funky looking animal known as a Platypus.
- 17th May – Hang around in Cairns and eventually jump on a bus at night heading down to Townsville to take on Magnetic Island
- 18-19th May – Be on Magnetic Island, chill, relax, enjoy
- 20th May – Maybe another day on Magnetic Island but I am unsure of this
- 21st May – Hit Airlie beach by bus, hang out there for a few days depending on how I feel.
- 26-28th May – Be in Brisbane for a few days
- 29-31th May – Hang out at Byron Bay
- 1-4th June – Get to Sydney and hang out for a few days, arrange Blue Mountains
- 5-7th June – Be in the Blue Mountains, take on some walking
- 8-9th June – Back to Sydney and fly out to Thailand on the 10th.
Thats my plan people I probably won’t change it that much but there is a bit of flexibility there. Sometime between then and now I have to start to reseach a bit more about Thailand and where to go and how to get there.